Thursday 28 February 2013

Hi there....

My house mate Emily has recently got me pretty obsessed with reading blogs.

I appreciate that to a lot of people the idea of looking at pictures of people that you have never met is a bit odd. But I am a very nosey person so I love any excuse to have a look into other people's lives hence the new addiction! Plus I love finding new recommendations for places to visit, shops to browse, recipes to experiment with and restaurants to eat at (although I am yet to try out a single recipe/restaurant I have seen on a blog but I will!)

From this I have been inspired to start a blog myself. I intend to use this as a sort of diary and to encourage me to take more pictures as I have massively got out of the habit since leaving uni. I want to be able to look back in a few years and remember everything I have enjoyed doing and remember good times I have spent with friends and family.

As a pessimistic Northerner (as noted by both Ally and my PhD supervisor on a regular basis) I will also probably use this space to rant and moan when nobody is around to listen. 140 characters on twitter is quite simply not enough for my rants! So apologies in advance, I will try to keep it to a minimum!

So there we go. My first blog post. More to follow hopefully. I have no idea whether I will actually continue with this or lose interest pretty quickly.... But we shall see!

Thanks for reading!

Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment