Tuesday 26 March 2013

Tuesday Thoughts.

I know you're thinking : 'What's on Victoria's mind this week'. Well I heard and I'm answering:

Looking forward to .... Easter Weekend. I'm heading back home to catch up with my friends and to see my parents and sisters for the first time in months.


I miss this place. I'm excited.


Watching ..... the new series of New Girl! Oh how I've missed Schmidt. It couldn't come back soon enough in my opinion!

Laughing over ..... Life as a twenty year old. I saw this ages ago but it's still all so true! 

Listening to ..... This new Vampire Weekend song.

Amazed by ..... This video of a man with Parkinson's Disease. I saw this video a few weeks ago and I'm still amazed by it. The man in it has such severe Parkinson's that he can barely walk, but put him on a bike and he's off! He even does a little sprightly jump to get off the bike at the end!

Eating .... Some healthy stuff....


And some not so healthy stuff.....


 (this was opened and consumed within the space of 2 hours....oops)

Getting sick of .... half marathon training issues. First it's the rain/snow/wind/sub-zero temperatures. I can just about deal with that. The painful muscles/blisters/toes not so much! Less than two weeks to go though!


Hoping for ..... the weather to warm up (STILL!). Although seeing as I'm heading up North tomorrow I can't see that one coming true any time soon!


Here's to next Tuesday when I'll hopefully be in less pain and the weather will be slightly warmer!




2 comments:

  1. I love 'Step' by Vampire weekend! Wish they were coming to Reading festival this year thoughxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still listening to it and loving it!

      I'm actually tempted to go to Reading festival this year. I live in Reading so there's not really any excuse! x

      Delete