Thursday 30 May 2013

Bank Holiday Fun

How have we been lucky enough to have such great weather on both May bank holidays this year?!?! Fingers crossed for August bank holiday too!

Last weekend consisted of:

1. A delicious greek meal and cocktails with the uni girls. I didn't realise quite how drunk I was until I got on the train home...oops.

2. 'Healthy' fry up and a Saturday stroll 3-hour trek with Becky.

We got caught up behind a herd of cows on the way to be milked
You have to paddle if you're wearing wellies!

3. Indian takeaway while watching Silver Linings Playbook with housemates. While the boy is away...

4. Sunday morning tennis, complete with sunburn after just 40 mins outside. Damn you pale english skin.

5. Finally revisiting my love for Mexican food with Ally - sweet potato, thyme and chorizo quesadillas. #amazeballs.

6. A casual bit of baking


7. My first BBQ of the year, courtesy of my supervisor. Consumed alongside a rather copious amount of wine for everyone but me (responsible designated driver over here!)


Then the work week started again and this happened. What the hell happened to the sun!?!?



I hope you had a lovely bank holiday

xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment